High Falls Hemp NY is a New York-based CBD brand specializing in a modest CBD catalog of isolate-based, full-, and broad-spectrum CBD tincture, edibles, topicals, softgels, and pet items. It uses clean CO2 and food-grade extraction methods to strip CBD oil from the organic, non-GMO, New York-sourced hemp in manufacturing its CBD products. The company’s products sell for $12- $200, and it poses an average price point of $0.12- $0.17, well within the market average. The products have varying CBD concentrations, ranging from 100 to 3000 mg. High Falls Hemp tests its products for THC and CBD potencies and also examines them for purity against standard contaminants, and posts the results on a centralized hub on its website. Like other reputable brands, it offers free shipping (for orders worth $25 and above) and a money-back guarantee (30 days) that clients can tap on to file dissatisfaction claims. What’s more, it offers military personnel, veterans, and fast-responders 30% off total sales. Here is the full review of the brand, discussing its viability for your well-earned bucks.
About the Company
High Falls is a New York-based family-owned CBD brand comprising individuals with a deep passion for providing high-quality CBD products in the hemp space. As part of making sure it operates within the operational frameworks of its mission, the brand ensures several control checks throughout the manufacturing cycle. High Falls takes pride in being involved in every step of producing CBD products, which it describes as the ‘seed-to-soul’ mission. The company has its hemp farms located in Hudson Valley, High Falls, New York, and the manufacturing facilities are also located on-site.
High Falls has a history that traces back to 1981 when Rick and Tricia, a husband and a wife, moved from Ohio to NY in search of a peaceful life away from the city’s bustle and hustle. Later, the couple got involved in an accident and was left feeling a lot of discomforts, and only CBD proved remedying. As such, the couple’s interest in CBD grew, and when the Farm Bill legalized hemp growing and use, they embarked on growing hemp plants for the first time in 2018, after which the company was birthed. It deals in isolates, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD products in the form of tinctures, capsules, edibles, topicals, and pet items.
The brand’s CBD products sell for $12 to $200 and pose a $0.12- $0.17 per mg CBD price point, which is average to slightly above the market average. The total CBD concentrations in the CBD products range from 100 to 3000 mg, wide enough to accommodate various enthusiasts with varying CBD concentration needs. High Falls Hemp NY tests its products for THC and CBD potencies and also examines them for purity against standard contaminants, including microbials, heavy metals, mycotoxins, residues, and solvents, and posts all the results on a centralized Lab Reports & Compliance hub. It sources its hemp from High Falls farms, New York, and employs the clean CO2 extraction and food-grade ethanol to ensure all CBD oil is stripped from the hemp surfaces, resulting in the isolate-based, full-, and broad-spectrum items in the brand’s inventory.
The following specs are true to High Falls based on its website;
- The brand deals in isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD products
- The CBD products in the company’s inventory sell for $12 to $200
- The company has a $0.12- $0.17 per mg CBD price point
- The CBD concentration range of the products is 100- 3000 mg
- It uses CO2 and ethanol extraction methods to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces
- High Falls Hemp NY diligently conducts 3rd party tests
- A centralized online hub for easy one-and-all viewership of the lab test results
- Free shipping is available for all orders worth $25 and above
- A 30-day money-back guarantee binds all orders
- A professionally-designed website guarantees an easy shopping experience
- Organic, non-GMO hemp for manufacturing CBD products
- Hemp is sourced from the US farms
Hemp quality is critical in the cannabis space since it influences the quality of CBD products a brand deals in and informs whether it keeps its clients or loses them. Consequently, reputable CBD brands that want to succeed in the hemp space liaise with farms whose hemp matches the desired characteristics for manufacturing their CBD products, and High Falls is no exception. It sources its hemp from Hudson Valley, High Falls, New York. The hemp is organic and non-GMO and is sustainably and organically grown. It uses the CO2 and ethanol extraction methods to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in premium quality extracts which it 3rd party tests for potency and purity.
High Falls Hemp NY is a legal and authorized grower and processor of the US hemp sourced from Hudson Valley, High Falls, New York. It takes pride in producing premium quality CBD products and strives to achieve this by only using non-GMO, organic, pesticide-free hemp for manufacturing the items in its inventory. The climatic conditions in High Falls, New York, make the area ideal for hemp growing, matching the qualities the brand’s values.
High Falls Hemp NY employs the CO2 and ethanol extraction methods to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces. Both methods are preferred in the hemp space for their efficiency in removing the oil with terpenes and flavonoids that augment CBD function. The CO2 extraction method is particularly of greater interest since it does not unnecessarily attach solvents to the extracts, adding to their safety. Nonetheless, the brand’s lab test results show that the items in its inventory are free of solvents, meaning that it does a good job clearing the solvent residues. The resulting extracts are available in isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum formulations, bringing onboard all CBD enthusiasts with varying CBD formulation preferences.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3rd party testing, a quality and control strategy High Falls Hemp NY executes to ensure its products are potent and pure. It liaises with PHR Labs to test its products’ CBD and THC potencies and examine them for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, residues, and solvents. Like other reputable CBD brands, High Falls Hemp NY posts the results on its website under the Lab Reports & Compliance centralized hub at the bottom of the page. The results are named by batch numbers, and any site visitor can view them since their viewership is not limited to keying in batch numbers.
Range of Products
High Falls Hemp NY boasts a decent CBD product catalog comprising the following;
High Falls Hemp NY CBD Tinctures
The CBD tinctures come in isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum formulations. They feature a 150- 3000 mg CBD concentration range and come in 15- or 30-ml bottles. They are packed with herbs and terpenes to augment the CBD role. The tinctures are taken orally or sublingually, and they sell for $35- $200, posing a $0.07- $0.33 per mg CBD price point.
High Falls Hemp NY CBD Softgels
These come in 30-count jars, featuring 10, 25, or 50 mg/unit, which translates to 300, 750, and 1500 mg total CBD concentrations, respectively. They contain vegetable glycerin and carrageen, and the latter makes them less ideal for those suffering from digestive issues. The softgels are made from non-GMO, organic hemp and are strictly taken orally.
High Falls Hemp NY CBD Topicals
The topical line comprises CBD lotions strictly applied externally. According to the website, the lotions are made with full-spectrum CBD oil, but they also feature additional ingredients, including menthol and eucalyptus, for smoother application. They come in three CBD concentrations, 250, 500, and 1000 mg, all packed in 4 oz bottles. The lotions are 8.33 mg/ml potent.
High Falls Hemp NY CBD Pet Products
The pet line offers 300 mg CBD pet tinctures in 30 ml bottles. The oil is 10 mg/ml potent and should be taken orally or sublingually. Like other items in the company’s inventory, the pet tincture is prepared from non-GMO, organic hemp.
High Falls Hemp NY CBD Gummies
The brand’s gummies are ideal for those hating on tinctures’ aftertaste. They come in two fruity flavored options; Pomegranate and citrus-ginger, and feature 100 or 750 mg CBD concentration. Each gummy delivers 25 mg full-spectrum CBD and comes in 4- or 30-count packs with $0.09- $0.12 per mg CBD price point.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following while reviewing the High Falls Hemp NY CBD brand;
- The CO2 and ethanol extraction methods applied by the brand to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces ensures careful removal of CBD oil without unnecessarily attaching solvents to them
- The company’s website is well-detailed, providing any information one would like to know about the brand
- The company’s FAQ link is one of the most comprehensive ones we have seen
- High Falls Hemp NY offers CBD products in the three possible formulations, taking onboard all CBD enthusiasts with varying formulation needs
- The free shipping arrangement at $25 and above worth orders helps clients save on purchases
- The 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to file claims and seek refunds and exchanges
- High Falls Hemp NY uses organic, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp to manufacture CBD products, adding to their safety
- The company diligently conducts 3rd party tests to ensure its products are potent and safe
- Having a centralized online hub allows an easy one-and-all viewership of lab test results
- Most items in the brand’s catalog passed purity and potency tests
- High Falls Hemp NY offers military personnel, medical doctors, and fast responders a 30% off total sales
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite the many pros discussed above, High Falls Hemp NY has its kinks that it must straighten to perform better and win an even larger loyal customer base in the CBD space. Here are some of its drawbacks;
- The company’s catalog is not very wide since it does not feature and bath bombs, calling for its expansion
- Although much is said about the founder members, the company doe not say a thing about its team
- Some products in the brand’s inventory posed higher CBD variances than the 10% acceptable variance limit
- Some items lacked lab reports
- The company’s customer care desk is unresponsive
Generally, our review for High Falls Hemp NY was impressive since the brand offers most mainstream CBD products in the three possible CBD formulations, provides free shipping, military veteran discount, and a money-back guarantee, and diligently 3rd party tests its products, posting the results online on a centralized hub. Nonetheless, some of the brand’s products lacked lab reports or posted higher CBD variance than the 10% acceptable limit, the customer care desk is unresponsive, and the $0.12- $0.17 per mg CBD price point is slightly higher than the market average. As such, High Falls Hemp NY is a great brand that can do even better by straightening the mentioned kinks.